This is a very simple micro controller based solar charge controller project. Though it is meant for the BE/BTech project, yet it is a commercial grade project and complies all the characteristics for MNRE Specifications. So it can be always used as commercial Solar Charge Controller.
The project is based on popular 28 Pin AVR Controller, ATMEGA8. Primarily it is meant for 5A DC Current ratings but the PCB has provision for 10A Current ratings. Please download the complete documentation for the project for more details. We have included all the details including the schematic diagram and source code in Bascom. Anyone can make their own Solar Charge Controller with the help of this document.
- Main Controller: ATMEGA8L
- Switching: MOSFET Based
- LED Indication: Low Battery, Battery Full Charge, Charging Going On.
- Load Control type: Dusk to dawn
Our Package Include:
- One complete Assembled working prototype.
- One unassembled KIT, including programmed micro controller, PCB and all the required components.
- CD contain schematic, PCB diagram, source code in Bascom, HEX file and the DIY document.