Very Low Cost Basic KIT for 8051 micro-controller experiments.
- 40 Pin 8051 Micro-controller Compatible.
- In built RS232 Interface for Direct Communication with PC.
- You can Use P89V51RD2 or other compitable Chip to use direct programming through this board.
- All the I/O ports are available with Header Connectors to connect your external circuits.
- On Board 11.0592 Mhz Crystal.
- On Board RESET Circuit.
- On Board Pull Up Resistors for I/Os.
- On Board 5V Power Supply.
- Wide General Purpose Prototype area (Vero Board) to add your sensors or other peripherals.
- On Board connector for 5V & 12V to use for other circuits.
- Power ON LED indication.
- Input Reverse Voltage Protection.
Please Note that NO Micro-controller is Added with the KIT. You Can add micro-controller of your choice from the "Option" Menu or you can add it by yourself. WE ONLY HAVE PROVIDED THE 40 PIN IC BASE with the KIT.