USB <> TTL is a compact and ready to use board which performs USB to TTL and vice versa conversion. The board holds an FT232R USB UART IC for conversion. This module process an easiest interfacing of USB with microcontroller application boards. The unit is powered through USB and does not require external Power.The module Can be used for interfacing any micro-controller board which does not have inbuilt USB.
USB to TTL Converter Features:
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- Compact High Quality Two layer PTH PCB
- Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- On Board FT232R USB UART IC
- Powered via USB
- Supports data transfer from 300 Baud to 1 Mega Baud
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud (RS422, RS485, RS232 ) at TTL levels.
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Unique USB FTDIChip-ID™ feature.
- LEDs for Transmit and receive signals.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Synchronous and asynchronous bit bang interface options with RD# and WR# strobes.
- Device supplied pre-programmed with unique USB serial number
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- Virtual COM port Driver be supplied.